What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 schedule

Theflamingo

Juniors
I'm going to the States in October, and I would like to go to an NFL game, but it will all depend if I'm in the right place at the right time. So i.m keen to find out when 2019 schedule is released.

Valheru

Coach
It is normally released around ANZAC Day

If you are in NYC, LA or the bay area on any given weekend you should have a game to go to although in December 2014 I was in the states for a month and not one game was lined up with my schedule despite being in NYC over the weekend which just happened to be the only weekend of the season there was no game at Meadowlands.

DC_fan

Coach
I'm going to the States in October, and I would like to go to an NFL game, but it will all depend if I'm in the right place at the right time. So i.m keen to find out when 2019 schedule is released.

I have attended three NFL games, of course all involving the Cowboys and even better they were all wins. It is a great experience attending an NFL game. So I have no doubt you will love it if you get the chance to attend one.

Theflamingo

Juniors
So I'm in L. A, New York, Boston, and San Francisco, on Sundays while over there. So should work out ok.

So just another question, will the new L.A stadium be ready for this season.

Valheru

Coach
So I'm in L. A, New York, Boston, and San Francisco, on Sundays while over there. So should work out ok.

So just another question, will the new L.A stadium be ready for this season.

Boston will be 50/50 just depending on whether Pats have a home game but the odds are stacked in your favour for the other 3. Only risk is if the game that week is on a Thursday or Monday (although you still may be there those days?)

New LA stadium will not be ready until 2020 or possibly 2021 so if you go to a game in LA it will be the coliseum or that sorry excuse the Chargers use.

Last Week

Bench
I've been told it's usually released shortly after the draft.

I'm in the same boat man. Planning on heading to the States in September/October and I'm hoping to get a quick trip up to Boston.

I've pretty much told the girlfriend that we're planning it around the Pats schedule.

zombie jesus

Staff member
It's usually out a week before the draft after free agency dies right down.

NFL: Masters of dominating the news cycle.

I'm off to Metlife Stadium on October 6 to watch the Giants v Vikings. I'm really happy - I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Vikings

I went to a Giants v Eagles game at MetLife a couple of years back when Vick was qb.

It was the last game of the year with neither team going on to the finals but it was still awesome.

We took the train which goes through all these marshlands. I’m a bit of a Soprano’s fan and couldn’t help but wonder how many wiseguys had been dumped out there.

shiznit

Coach
I was looking at going over in December for the Raiders V Jags which was likely going to be the last ever game at the collesium... but I’m doing the UFC in Melbourne in October and going to the states in December was just too tight...

Will try and take in Vegas next year I think... maybe even the draft...