What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Starting Hooker?

gUt

Coach
Hi chaps, interested in your opinions on who should get first crack at hooker for the Eels, Pritchard, Mahoney or other?

Mahoney looks the goods to me

Gronk

Staff member
This one.

street-hookers-37156.gif

Eelogical

Referee
Hi chaps, interested in your opinions on who should get first crack at hooker for the Eels, Pritchard, Mahoney or other?

Mahoney looks the goods to me
Pritchard will get first dibs. Mahoney will replace him after 10 minutes.

Chipmunk

Coach
It's an interesting conundrum when a bloke who is currently not even in your Top 30 squad and until he is, is unavailable for selection, is easily your best option to play 9.

It makes it even more intriguing when another bloke who isn't even in your Top 30 squad at present is probably in your top two halves in the joint.

84 Baby

Referee
It's an interesting conundrum when a bloke who is currently not even in your Top 30 squad and until he is, is unavailable for selection, is easily your best option to play 9.

It makes it even more intriguing when another bloke who isn't even in your Top 30 squad at present is probably in your top two halves in the joint.
Most people don’t find that interesting at all. Most people would only find it interesting if we were actually at the start of the season, not January. I would also find your reaction interesting if we signed them now before we are required to and they got season ending injuries in a trial game (I really hope they don’t)

strider

Post Whore

I dont know why people think he is not in our top 30 .... that thing where you had to name 26 players a while back was just another pointless NRL rule .... I believe the top 30 is a changing thing, especially before the season starts

Noise

Coach
I dont know why people think he is not in our top 30 ...

I think it is because they were named in the development squad which is separate from the top 30. No doubt they will get moved into the top 30 soon.

strider

Post Whore
I think it is because they were named in the development squad which is separate from the top 30. No doubt they will get moved into the top 30 soon.
Its just like naming your starting team on tuesday ... it changes by the weekend

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I dont know why people think he is not in our top 30 .... that thing where you had to name 26 players a while back was just another pointless NRL rule .... I believe the top 30 is a changing thing, especially before the season starts

26 are locked in, and I think clubs that named more have been locked in. 29 of the 30 are locked in the day before round 1 (I think). The 30th spot is locked in before the 30th of June.

hindy111

Post Whore
26 are locked in, and I think clubs that named more have been locked in. 29 of the 30 are locked in the day before round 1 (I think). The 30th spot is locked in before the 30th of June.

Id say we are still keeping things open incase sign someone.

Noise

Coach
Its just like naming your starting team on tuesday ... it changes by the weekend

Yes I know but as it currently stands he is not in our top 30, he is in the development squad and that probably suggests "why people don't think he is in our top 30"

strider

Post Whore
Yes I know but as it currently stands he is not in our top 30, he is in the development squad and that probably suggests "why people don't think he is in our top 30"
No ... the day the NRL made teams name a top XX players he wasnt in it .... im just saying that NRL rule was just another of their usual knee jerk reactions which actually dont mean alot

Latest posts