What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin Game 3

Kornstar

Coach

Gronk

Staff member
Mal’s Origin Merit team. I guess it’s like a half yearly progress report for the Kangaroo team.

The 2019 Kangaroos Origin Merit Team

James Tedesco

Blake Ferguson

Jack Wighton

Tom Trbojevic

Josh Addo-Carr

Cameron Munster

Daly Cherry-Evans

David Klemmer

Damien Cook

Josh Papalii

Boyd Cordner

Felise Kaufusi

Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE

Ben Hunt

Paul Vaughan

Cameron Murray

Josh McGuire

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ka...m/news-story/58bd496ae6068ffd8422488c378c0405

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Mal’s Origin Merit team. I guess it’s like a half yearly progress report for the Kangaroo team.

James Tedesco

Blake Ferguson

Jack Wighton

Tom Trbojevic

Josh Addo-Carr

Cameron Munster

Daly Cherry-Evans

David Klemmer

Damien Cook

Josh Papalii

Boyd Cordner

Felise Kaufusi

Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE

Ben Hunt

Paul Vaughan

Cameron Murray

Josh McGuire

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ka...m/news-story/58bd496ae6068ffd8422488c378c0405
I like the look of the first 16 of that team.

Gronk

Staff member
So a topic on the radio yesterday was a brouhaha between Maguire and Fergo on ground. Can anyone background this ? What did the merkin Maguire say to our lad ?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So a topic on the radio yesterday was a brouhaha between Maguire and Fergo on ground. Can anyone background this ? What did the merkin Maguire say to our lad ?
Accordeing to Kent: McGuire was so disgraceful that what he said can't be repeated. Borderine defamatory. Klemmer stepped in and told him to back off. Our boy offered to drop him in the carpark but not until the job was done. Mal said yesterday he won't be addressing the issue. Players are leaving it on the field.

strider

Post Whore

James Tedesco

Blake Ferguson

Jack Wighton

Tom Trbojevic

Josh Addo-Carr

Cameron Munster

Daly Cherry-Evans

David Klemmer

Damien Cook

Josh Papalii

Boyd Cordner

Felise Kaufusi

Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE

Ben Hunt

Paul Vaughan

Cameron Murray

Josh McGuire

I think its Mal trying to make out his job is more important than it really is

strider

Post Whore
Accordeing to Kent: McGuire was so disgraceful that what he said can't be repeated. Borderine defamatory. Klemmer stepped in and told him to back off. Our boy offered to drop him in the carpark but not until the job was done. Mal said yesterday he won't be addressing the issue. Players are leaving it on the field.
Turbo Tom took offense to it from his reaction, but he was too wholesome to do anything but look disappointed with the inbred redneck mental deficient waste of a sperm

Latest posts