What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin Game 3

Bandwagon

Staff member
Gutho's great cover for any of your backs rolling an ankle during warm up, but I don't reckon he's the guy to have as a backup for your half back at SOO level. Not yet anyways..

I reckon they are just confidant Cleary will play.

Bandwagon

Staff member
It's worth remembering that any changes would be to a team that absolutely pasted Qld.

And it's not like one could point to any of them and say they didn't pull their weight.

84 Baby

Referee
It's worth remembering that any changes would be to a team that absolutely pasted Qld.

And it's not like one could point to any of them and say they didn't pull their weight.
Well... we did play better when Cleary went off... just sayin

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well... we did play better when Cleary went off... just sayin

I think Fittler will give Maloney his head, he's earn't it. Cleary if fit will be asked to take his kicks, and make his tackles. Nothing more than he's done so far. And listening to Cook last night. if Maloney demands the ball, he'll get it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I understand that contact to the head has to be avoided, but the Simms tackle was not late or reckless or dangerous. Unfortunate that the tackled player's head impacted Simm's chest but can't some tackles be accidents anymore ?

agree

Sims even backs off from the tackle just as he makes contact

If these twits are gonna suspend that, he may as well given Morgan the full metal