What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin Game 3

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Burton stars as Blues crush Maroons in under 20s Origin
Author
Alicia Newton NRL.com
Penrith under-20s playmaker Matt Burton has starred with two tries to help guide NSW to a crushing 36-10 victory over Queensland in the Origin curtain-raiser at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday evening.

NSW led the Maroons 16-4 at the break in a fairly even contest despite the scoreline suggesting otherwise, until the Blues ran away in the second half with a further three tries to Matt Croker, Ky Rodwell and Ethan Parry.

Roosters hooker Sam Verrills proved a constant threat out of dummy half and also defended strongly around the ruck in a solid display.

Burton got the Blues on the board in the ninth minute when he chased his own grubber and pounced on the loose ball after a mistake in-goal by the Maroons.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/10/burton-stars-as-blues-crush-maroons-in-under-20s-origin/

Gazzamatta

Coach
I dont mind Guy Sebastian but do we really need entertainment b4 big games? I suppose hes better than than that Briggs git b4 SOO1. Im probably old fashioned but that was utter crap.

Gronk

Staff member
F**k me ch9 crap on. Get on with it FFS.

giphy.gif

Suitman

Post Whore
Ffs Blatcheys Blues.
Make some noise and support your team. Biggest lame arsed and overated team support group ever.

Latest posts