What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Test - NZ 34-14 Tonga @ Mt Smart

Oceania Cup - Rep Weekend: NZ v Tonga

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
images

images

Tommy Smith

Referee
The charitable thing to do would be for your club to see if you could throw him a lifeline.

Surely you’ve got the cap space?
I reckon the Tigers could do with a gun hooker but I'm hearing they're looking at throwing 500k+ per year at Greg Eastwood to go alongside their other hugely successful big money star recruits in Reynolds, Packer and Matulino.

And a year into his deal I'm also hearing that their fans will be making more Uncle Nick jokes instead of self aware Wests Tigers recruitment jokes.

HowHigh

Coach
The trick with Asiata is to run straight at him and pass without looking, guaranteed success

SBD82

Coach
I reckon the Tigers could do with a gun hooker but I'm hearing they're looking at throwing 500k+ per year at Greg Eastwood to go alongside their other hugely successful big money star recruits in Reynolds, Packer and Matulino.

And a year into his deal I'm also hearing that their fans will be making more Uncle Nick jokes instead of self aware Wests Tigers recruitment jokes.
I’d love to join in mocking other teams recruitment strategy, but Lachlan Maranta played first grade for my team last weekend.

Just let that sink in.

t-ba

Post Whore
Braith has used literally ever Big Warriors Forwards style trope bar 'Jungle football' to describe Tonga tonight.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Eww gross I keep misreading Asiata as Anasta in everyone's posts.

That merkin is haunting me at every turn.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Without some proper halves they're like a team of forwards (no offense)

You are right. There are players out there for Tonga who week in week out are high performers because they have fantastic halves in their club sides who tell them when to get involved, where to run etc etc...without that direction it’s a bit of a mess.

Latest posts