What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Week 1 Finals (Non Parra related)

Avenger

Immortal
That is the greatest thing i have ever seen. All the years that the Storm get all the calls and they finally get one against them at the best possible times!!!

The commentators are even better, after all the times they've seen the cheats get favoured and they are losing their shit over them finally getting one against them.
Well said. f**k the Storm. Any footage of Bellamy going off? I need to see that.

Tooooks

Bench
If the Eels were to win tomorrow why do we play Melbourne? Shouldn't we be getting the better advantage than the winner of Manly and Sharks? Playing Souths who finished lower than the Storm we should be rewarded for finishing 5th, not punished?

Yeah fair point.

Noise

Coach
If the Eels were to win tomorrow why do we play Melbourne? Shouldn't we be getting the better advantage than the winner of Manly and Sharks? Playing Souths who finished lower than the Storm we should be rewarded for finishing 5th, not punished?
Because that’s how this system works. It’s how it’s always worked since they changed from the McIntyre system. We can’t change it just because an upset occurs.

Soto

Bench
I’m sure they said Saturday.
Earlier in the week Gallen said he was glad they didnt finish 8th because he was informed the winner of 5 v 8 would be play Fri night...
Now if that is the case that is the biggest garbage decision ever.

So manly or sharks get 7 days and parra or broncos get 5 days...that should not happen..
Hopefully common sense prevails and its 6 days turnaround....
NRL will no doubt bend over backwards for the grub storm..
First foremost want a Parra win tomorrow