What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Dragons season review

Old Timer

Coach
This is getting ridiculous.

Have a good day OT..
You make it ridiculous and as always try to pin it on others.

You quoted a particular section stats and had a whole range of stats quoted back and you avoid the conversation, the questions and go off in tangents and inquisitions to disrupt it.

By the way I don’t need your dismissive “have a good day” wishes I always have a good day it is just some are better than others.

ALSGI

Bench
End of year reviews | A season of frustration
For any and all associated with the Red V the 2020 season was a tough one to take, especially for these players who were met with one frustrating blow after the other.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/10/29/end-of-year-reviews--a-season-of-frustration/
Korbin saying it was hard to be motivated. I hate hearing that from highly paid footballers who have never had a real job. Really pisses me off. Hope Hook was taking note.

hewi

Bench
Korbin saying it was hard to be motivated. I hate hearing that from highly paid footballers who have never had a real job. Really pisses me off. Hope Hook was taking note.

I admit I havnt watched the interview but I actually do have some sympathy for him. Turning up to be coached by the peanut with the same crap would be demoralising.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I admit I havnt watched the interview but I actually do have some sympathy for him. Turning up to be coached by the peanut with the same crap would be demoralising.

I do have some empathy for him and all the players in the bubble. In the context of how he (Simms) said it, I could understand how it would be tough to stay motivated being isolated from family and friends battling injury and internal change. Found the honesty somewhat refreshing to be honest rather than the constructed PC crap we’re usually fed.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I thought he was gone and now it seems this is wrong. Send him packing Griffin. K Sims and Merrin both need to be booted as they provide nothing to the Dragons cause.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I think both can offer some value but they need a kick up the arse.
Agree, if I was Saints I wouldn’t be getting rid of anyone that could currently spell ‘f.o.r.w.a.r.d‘. None of our pack in my opinion are either established 26 round first graders or established in their position. Reassessment later.

BLM01

First Grade
I thought he was gone and now it seems this is wrong. Send him packing Griffin. K Sims and Merrin both need to be booted as they provide nothing to the Dragons cause.
Possm..a little secret..we are down to bare bones in number of players.
We cant throw everyone out straight away as we wont have enough to replace them with..
especially if JDB case lingers on...
and Hook only arrived down the Gong 4 days ago...patience boy

Bloodbath

Juniors
We started shit .finished shit .had one good game between shit ,but overall we was shit .the board reviewed our shit and came to the conclusion that once we pissed some shit off we was still shit .even with some new shit ,so now it has advised the fans that we need some new shit .to complement the shit we have .

Last edited:

Inisai Toga

Juniors
We started shit .finished shit .had one good game between shit ,but overall we was shit .the board reviewed our shit and came to the conclusion that once we pissed some shit off we was still shit .even with some new shit ,so now it has advised the fans that we need some new shit .to complement the shit we have .
Oh....Bull..... shit!

possm

Coach
Possm..a little secret..we are down to bare bones in number of players.
We cant throw everyone out straight away as we wont have enough to replace them with..
especially if JDB case lingers on...
and Hook only arrived down the Gong 4 days ago...patience boy
We are passing up some players because some of us think they are not good enough, yet we want to keep players we KNOW are not good enough. These two are blocking the recruitment of one good forward and possibly the promotion of one young player with potential.

BLM01

First Grade
We are passing up some players because some of us think they are not good enough, yet we want to keep players we KNOW are not good enough. These two are blocking the recruitment of one good forward and possibly the promotion of one young player with potential.
Another secret... they may be blocking cause they have a contract and we would be in more cap dilemma By telling him to play elsewhere where we contribute most of their salary or
just simply play them in reserve grade
and
where we gonna find money if we follow your idea to buy to fill so many 1st grade gaps without buying all reserves

And what value for money 1st grade player have we as you say “passed on” since Hook has been announced?..cant think of any...

JAC...not on fullback money thank you when never played there at NRL... and is a great winger and should be playing there and paid accordingly
Welsh..signed for decent coin and stayed with his current club and coach..no surprise there
AFB...good prop but overrated to money paid by the Warriors and likely end up in tears

Latest posts