What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 EF2 (6 v 7) - Rabbitohs 46-20 Knights @ ANZ

Finals Week 1: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a damn good dog f**ker though, although I think even Monaghan has him covered for best at that

I dunno about that, snuffles hasn’t done a tell-all interview yet.

That was the end of his career for mine, a bit of a waste.

It was dumb but he paid massive overs for it. Monas was the same thing. Had to flea the country to esl where that kind of thing is looked up to.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Knights

Jeff Stryker

Mardi gras

Someone's getting ready for the Eels next week

jeff_stryker_rentboy.jpg

billygilmore

Juniors
I dunno about that, snuffles hasn’t done a tell-all interview yet.

That was the end of his career for mine, a bit of a waste.

It was dumb but he paid massive overs for it. Monas was the same thing. Had to flea the country to esl where that kind of thing is looked up to.

Well humping a dog is embarrassing and humiliating but let's be honest, I know God damn well I'm glad camera phones didn't exist when I was young and going to school, shit that amongst mates that was stupid but funny at the time well and truely could have ruined me if taped and shown out of context later

Liddell

Juniors
Hello old chum, very nice of you to say so. I’m having a great long weekend, Pizza Hut and Netflix tonight, doesn’t get much better.

Thank you for your kind words and remember if you’re ever feeling down, a lol@souffs fix will fix it.

Cya all next year. Hooroo!

Pizza hut lol you poor redneck old merkin.

Ponga ftw

Latest posts