What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ESL Grand Final..

Coastbloke

Bench
Does anyone think the 2020 GF between Toronto and Catalan will be greeted with enthusiasm by the RFL or will they recoil in terror at the possible crowd figure?

Asking for a friend..

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Does anyone think the 2020 GF between Toronto and Catalan will be greeted with enthusiasm by the RFL or will they recoil in terror at the possible crowd figure?

Asking for a friend..
I think you’ll be very lucky to find both teams in the playoffs to be honest. Either way crowd figures shouldn’t matter.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Asking for a friend..

Whilst other sports would celebrate the success of growth of the game we would nash our teeth and not turn up. Such is flat capper RL.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Both would get kicked out of SL as soon as the GF concluded.

As has been pointed out by others, it is unlikely next year but it might be a reality the RFL will have to come to terms with over the next decade and beyond as the SL potentially starts to include:

Catalan
Toulouse
Toronto
New York
Ottowa
Valencia

Getmefood

Juniors

Asking for a friend..
From what I've heard on RLFans forum the RFL & Super League have planned to play the Grand Final in Porta Delgada in the Azores in the Middle of the North Atlantic Ocean if that is the case. A Neutral venue halfway between both worlds, what's not to love about that? Expansion at it's finest. :D

Perth Red

Post Whore
From what I've heard on RLFans forum the RFL & Super League have planned to play the Grand Final in Porta Delgada in the Azores in the Middle of the North Atlantic Ocean if that is the case. A Neutral venue halfway between both worlds, what's not to love about that? Expansion at it's finest. :D

I'd be up for a trip, the Azores look stunning!

Latest posts