What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 General Gossip

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Hamstring apparently. That's actually great news. I feared knee damage.
I know this isn't Souths related.. kinda is.. but fkkkk me it was like everyone excluding the Blues fans wanted Qld to win. Even Gould was riding QLD all night..

Sua injury and Arrow injured tonight along with Murray?? Why can't Gagai play like that way Souths ?? Piss him off already.

Must be nice living with you’re mummy and daddy. I bet you’re a shelf packer at Bondi Coles.
You wear ear muffs to away Games because it so Much louder than a chooks home game.
But that’s only when mummy lets you out.

I don't follow Souffs so i don't live with the parents or reside in a one bedder housing commission flat- Enjoy your Souffs Gourmet night - hot dogs with sauce and mustard/ blackberry nip cocktails and KB/Vanilla slices and a few winnie reds for afters

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I don't follow Souffs so i don't live with the parents or reside in a one bedder housing commission flat- Enjoy your Souffs Gourmet night - hot dogs with sauce and mustard/ blackberry nip cocktails and KB/Vanilla slices and a few winnie reds for afters
60 - 8 flogging
21 premierships