What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kurt faulk

Coach

thanks for nothing barkley. 0 and 2 because you played like shit and you are made of glass.

he'll go down as my worst pick ever in this league. and that's saying something because i've made plenty of shit ones.

abpanther

Staff member
Can't do much about injuries dude

I knew Brees would come back to bite me, dude ain't a top 10 fantasy QB anymore

abpanther

Staff member
Thought I was so good picking up Fitzmagic and playing him over Brees, then I see James Robinson drop 30 points on my team FFS

Tom155

Coach
God my fantasy teams are a complete shitshow either a ton of injuries or complete & utter suckage

Tom155

Coach
Scored 150+ even with Godwin, Goedert + Brown joining my injury list & still got flogged, ive gotta be due some luck in this league at some point surely.

nick87

Coach
2-1 and moving on. Like my team
Gonna like it a whole lot more when Harris gets back and owns that Pats backfield... i hope

dogslife

Coach
140 points seems to be my floor and ceiling. Good to be consistent, not gonna give it much of a shake in the pointy end

zombie jesus

Staff member
Brown/Andrews/50+ lead vs Mahomes/Hardman, still can't do it.
4fb.gif

nick87

Coach
Andrews left a ton of points on the field too...
Tough loss.

The Steamers moved to 2-1, feeling good.

abpanther

Staff member
Ok guys given the current Covid situation with the KC/NE game, if you have KC/NE players impacted you can nominate a bench player to replace them should the game not go ahead. If you don't have anyone on your bench to replace them with you can nominate a FA and I'll replace them if needed. You need to notify me in writing before the first bunch of games start

abpanther

Staff member
Just a reminder guys that we're in a WhatsApp chat for this league, if you want to be added just PM me your mobile number

Latest posts