What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

abpanther

Staff member
So just confirming everyone that each team has 3 IR spots available for Covid designations including games postponed due to Covid

abpanther

Staff member
Hi all,

As you can see I've been making a few changes

We've had an issue arise where any owner dropped 2 players (Humphries and Mattison) as he wasn't aware of the IR slots. Part of the issue is that the Covid postponed designated wasn't registering for a IR spot (I think it was added after the season started), I've since updated it accordingly.

I've added Humphries to his IR spot and we've sorted it with the Mattison owner, Mattison will be returned to Cry Havoc and Rookie Error will have their waiver wire priority adjusted accordingly (6 claims made since his last claim so they will have priority #8).

A reminder that you all have 3 Covid IR slots to use. Thanks for your understanding guys

abpanther

Staff member
As it stands the Bills v Titans game has been moved to Tuesday. If there are no more positive tests that’s when it’ll be played.

Like last week if you have Titans or Bills players in your squad you can nominate a substitute from your bench as a replacement if it ends up being cancelled after the after the other games have started.

PM me your substitutions before games kickoff.

abpanther

Staff member
A reminder also guys that the IR spots can only be used for players with an official Covid designation

nick87

Coach
Im stacked at WR

Cooper, OBJ, Anderson, Fuller, Slayton and Claypool... looking to make a move for a RB. Hit me with offers

kurt faulk

Coach

Looks like I'm gonna win a cripple fight for my first win. YAY!

But I had mostert and ruggs on the bench as i was unsure if they were healthy. Looks like my team is back on track moving forward.

Anyone needing any depth? I'm looking to trade up. I've got DJ Moore and I'm looking to trade him along with either Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk or Mike Williams to get a better WR. Hit me up if you're interested.

kurt faulk

Coach

the sad part is i could be sitting on 4 wins.

1 wrong personnel move every week has cost me 3 wins.

abpanther

Staff member
It's funny how up and down you can be in this league, one week I can't even crack 100, the next week I'm sitting on 200 with one still to play!

Tom155

Coach
Only team to lose to Kurt's so far 2 weeks ago then just won with the 3rd lowest score last week scoring under 100 points now scored 180, my guys are all over the place.

Wish they would stay healthy though Deebo hurt again :(

nick87

Coach
The wheels are coming off the steamers
Obj hitting ir was a cruel blow and Damian Harris hasn’t got a prayer in that NE offence

abpanther

Staff member
The wheels are coming off the steamers
Obj hitting ir was a cruel blow and Damian Harris hasn’t got a prayer in that NE offence

It's amazing how quickly your fortunes can change in this league.

Hopefully the Steamers can keep their current form going for this week :)

dogslife

Coach
I've got 4 legit WR options but my RB corps is a bit of a shit sandwich at the moment. They're on the block, hit me up with offers merkins

Latest posts