What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks lads. Good game, Dogs and congrats on the $150.

Absolutely stoked to win this league. I'm in around 16 or so leagues and some of them are money leagues, but this is the one I care about the most. You guys are all great fantasy players so it's an honour to win in such a stacked league.

Thanks to AB for another great season.

nick87

Coach
Woof. I ran into a buzzsaw this week. Congrats Penny.

Also f**k the Saints and Alvin Kamara. That is all

I'd like to meet the fantasy owner who had AK and lost this week Haha
Brutal on championship weekend to get a 50 burger dropped on you on game 1 and it all being over bar the crying... tough scene

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks lads. Good game, Dogs and congrats on the $150.

Absolutely stoked to win this league. I'm in around 16 or so leagues and some of them are money leagues, but this is the one I care about the most. You guys are all great fantasy players so it's an honour to win in such a stacked league.

Thanks to AB for another great season.

Well done Penny, you're one of the best owners on this forum and have been for a long time, well deserved mate

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks again everyone for another great season, we have a great bunch of owners and this league is always one of my favourites. A reminder that we do have a WhatsApp chat for this league, if you'd like to join PM me your number and I can add you.

See final prizemoney below;
1st place (@pennywisealfie) = $350
2nd place (@dogslife) = $150
3rd place (@Cry Havoc) = $50
Top scorer in regular season (Me!) = $150

I'll get this sorted shortly