What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 IDP Masters Dynasty League

Tom155

Coach
Lost Bosa :(, injuries are killing me so far this season.

Devin Bush hasn't panned out as well as id hoped so far either

Tom155

Coach
Amazingly scored 300 despite starting 3 important guys that got hurt & did nothing, first time I've started Fuller after a big first 2 weeks & he gets hurt early with a big fat zero points

Down to 2 basically 1 healthy RB luckily that RB is Kamara but I'm likely going to have to make some tough cuts to draft in some healthy replacements

Budda likely having surgery this week as well ffs

zombie jesus

Staff member
Play my team to get your QB in form, don't think I've copped less than 40 points at the position this season.

Tom155

Coach
Scored 300+ for the 2nd time this season would've scored a ton more had i started Jeff Wilson & DK Metcalf hadn't run down Budda on that would be 100yd int return TD

Tom155

Coach
Kurt goes down on a stat correction, looks like Simmons only got docked 0.75 but it was enough to swing the result

kurt faulk

Coach

i knew when there was a difference of less than a point that the stat corrections would get me.

kurt faulk

Coach

tell me about it.

i just had a look and the highest i've scored in the last 11 games is still lower than the lowest score he's had the last 4 games.

Latest posts