What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 IDP Masters Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

the 2020 season is fast approaching so let's get this thing started.

please let us know if you want to stay and try to pry the trophy from my sticky hands or if you want to cower away and admit you haven't got what it takes. please stay.

CHAMPIONS

2019 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2018 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2017 - GRIMreapers (kurt faulk)
2016 - Denver Bulls (Tom155)
2015 - Loudstrat Johnsys (pennywisealfie)
2014 - Architects of the Apocalypse (zombie jesus)
2013 - Architects of the Apocalypse (zombie jesus)
2012 - GRIMreapers (Kurt Faulk)
2011 - Peanuts for Sale (Abpanther)
2010 - GRIMreapers (Kurt Faulk)

DRAFT

1 - Two Minute Noodle Arms - legend
2 - Canadian Invasion - bellevil
3 - Victorious Secret - 18to87
4 - Loudstrat Johnsys - penny
5 - Sixty Niners - AuDragon
6 - Architects of the Apocalypse - zombie
7 - Go Banana - clintos
8 - Sydney Panthers - mick
9 - Virginia Tech Snipers - nick
10 - Arizona Bay - Bonerz
11 - Denver Bulls - tom
12 - GRIMreapers - kurt

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

i want to add a taxi squad to this league to allow us to place our favorite sleeper rookies there to allow them to develop and not clog our rosters.

please let me know if you agree. i'm thinking 4 spots on the taxi squad.

only rookies and 2nd year players will be allowed to stay in there.

kurt faulk

Coach

@legend @18to87 @pennywisealfie @zombie jesus @Big Mick @nick87 @Tom155

everyone has almost signed in and all agree with setting up a taxi squad.

i have set one up with a maximum of 4 players. they must be rookies or 2nd year players.

i have increased the keepers up to 34 players. that means for this season we will have 14 rounds so we can fill the roster through the draft instead of a free for all.

i'm assuming next season it will revert back to 10 rounds as most will have their taxi squads full.

you can fill up your taxi squad now if you want or you can wait for the rookies in the upcoming draft. whatever way you like to move forward.

if you have already dropped a player this season you would like to put on the taxi squad let me know and i will reinstate him back to your team.

good luck all.

set your keepers asap. i will start the draft once the final two player check in.

kurt faulk

Coach

if you want to keep a player on the taxi squad you still have to mark him as a keeper otherwise he will be dropped when the draft begins.

kurt faulk

Coach

@legend@18to87@pennywisealfie@zombie jesus@Big Mick@nick87@Tom155

ok, if you want to get your full allotted draft picks you have to fill up your taxi squad.