What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ladder

Valheru

Coach
2019 is done and dusted so it is time for the always accurate ladder predictions for next year.

1 Canberra
2 storm
3 manly
4 roosters
5 sharks
6 knights
7 wests
8 dogs

Canberra to show some resolve after coming so close this year and finish 1st while making Canberra a fortress

Storm to do what they always do

Manly to keep improving

Chooks to fall a tad without cronk but still finish top 4

Dogs, wests and knights to crack the 8 at the expense of Brisbane, souths and parra

Don't care on the order of 9-16 but titans to finish last comfortably again.

papabear

Juniors
1 - storm - if smith plays on
2 - raiders (hope anyways)
3 - chooks - I think they might go all the way again, they are very very good, tedesco latrell keary all in one team.
4 - eels
5 - manly
6 - tigers
7 - titans - One of the QLD teams will make a run, hopefully its these guys
8 - broncos / warriors / dogs

Souths will drop off, as good as adam reynolds kicking game is, someone has to miss out and I think they might.

Sharks I think will drop off and start a little rebuild.

Perth Red

Post Whore
In an alternate reality
1. Warriors
2. Panthers
3. Titans
4. Dragons
5. Dogs
6. Broncos
7. Knights
8. Wests

Rhyno

First Grade
1. Eels
2. Manly
3. Raiders
4. Storm
5. Roosters
6. Souths
7. Warriors
8. Knights

16. Tigers

jim_57

Staff member
Don't Canberra have a pretty consistent habit of missing the 8 every second year? I'll still back them against better judgement.

Storm
Seagles
Raiders
Eels
Roosters
Cowboys
Rabbits
Tigers

Panthers will win the comp.

Over Eels.

A high profile Rooster will get done for juicing and Keary's head will get mushed, derailing their season. Latrell to Souffs.

Panthers will win the comp.

Over Eels.

A high profile Rooster will get done for juicing and Keary's head will get mushed, derailing their season. Latrell to Souffs.

I’ve actually worried about this given the amount of head knocks he’s received. For all his class I sometimes wondered if he’s too small for the modern game.

nick87

Coach
Why do we have to rank the teams so early?

The Roosters are a champion team

The Raiders are have the heart of a lion

The Storm are consistently brilliant

The Knights

The Sea Eagles are physical and tough as they come

Too hard to work out at the moment.

I think a lot of trading is currently happening behind the scenes as contracts aren’t contracts anymore.

A few key signings could really propel a side high up the ladder or losing some key players could spiral a team into “rebuild mode”.

Latest posts