What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 LU Dynasty League

dogslife

Coach

@dogslife@nick87@pennywisealfie@Dazzelx01@Stonecutter@BigMick@Tom155@zombiejesus@abpanther

guys, i'm not happy at all with the d/st scoring for this league. just looked at the football teams d/st points total from the game today and they put up a paltry 15 points. a big game like that from your d/st should be rewarded.

these are the changes i propose.

int - up from 2 points to 3 points
sack - up from 1 point to 2 points
fumble forced - up from 0 points to 1 point
fumble recovery stays the same - 2 points
everything else stays the same.

with these changes the team d/st would have scored 27 points today.

what do you guys think? should i change it right away or wait until next season?

Offseason move

kurt faulk

Coach

i can't believe @abpanther is gonna do it to me again two weeks in a row.

put up a great score and still gonna get blown out.

it's a cruel game this fantasy football.

My team never gets better in this league. I'm still cursed from the time I traded away a bunch of dudes to get Joseph Addai. I'm 2-1 but my team is true garbage.

abpanther

Staff member
Josh Allen is on the trade block, I've got two stud QBs in Dak and Allen, looking for RB help

nick87

Coach
Didnt really expect this rebuilding year to turn into a title push... but here we are in the big dance against the @Stonecutter and his lads.

Lets go TROMBONES!

nick87

Coach
YIKES!
The Trombones have got it all to do now... this is a very daunting lead to spot the 'Cutters!

Latest posts