What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Still Nutty

Juniors
As I changed my mind about membership for this season yesterday (after pestering from my daughter :rolleyes:) and bit the bullet for a season family reserved seating, thought I might put up the annual tracking post on membership...and geez there must be a significant lag between NRL stats and the Knights website;

upload_2020-2-14_14-38-16.png

Copy of NRL Site today(14/2/2020)...and when you go across to the Knights page from the 'Join' link you get:

upload_2020-2-14_14-41-34.png

While it might not be fully dynamic point in time information, you'd think this would be little bit closer?!

As I changed my mind about membership for this season yesterday (after pestering from my daughter :rolleyes:) and bit the bullet for a season family reserved seating, thought I might put up the annual tracking post on membership...and geez there must be a significant lag between NRL stats and the Knights website;

View attachment 36070

Copy of NRL Site today(14/2/2020)...and when you go across to the Knights page from the 'Join' link you get:

View attachment 36071

While it might not be fully dynamic point in time information, you'd think this would be little bit closer?!
I'm sure they regularly update Broncos and Storm numbers though..

Latest posts