What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL draw re-release

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Full draw re-release: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34557-2020-nrl-draw-re-released/

-------------------

Original post:

The NRL has revealed the match-ups for the first two rounds of the resumption of the Telstra Premiership.

All venues are TBA.

Round 3 - May 28-31
Thursday 28 May
Broncos v Eels (Nine/Fox), 7:50pm

Friday 29 May
Cowboys v Titans (Fox), 6pm
Roosters v Rabbitohs (Nine/Fox), 7:50pm

Saturday 30 May
Warriors v Dragons (Fox), 3pm
Sharks v Wests Tigers (Fox), 5:30pm
Storm v Raiders (Fox), 7:35pm

Sunday 31 May
Panthers v Knights, (Nine/Fox), 4:05pm
Sea Eagles v Bulldogs (Fox), 6:30pm

Round 4 - June 4-8
Thursday 4 June
Broncos v Roosters (Nine/Fox), 7:50pm

Friday 5 June
Panthers v Warriors (Fox), 6pm
Storm v Rabbitohs (Nine/Fox), 7:50pm

Saturday 6 June
Eels v Sea Eagles (Fox), 5:30pm
Cowboys v Sharks (Fox), 7:35pm

Sunday 7 June
Raiders v Knights (Nine/Fox), 4:05pm
Titans v Wests Tigers (Fox), 6:30pm

Monday 8 June (Queen's Birthday)
Bulldogs v Dragons (Fox), 4:05pm

Further rounds will be announced next week.

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34554-nrl-reveals-fixtures-for-rounds-3-and-4/

Last edited:

big hit!

Bench
Good to see Sunday night footy back!

public holiday eve

EDIT: didn't see rd 3 had a sun night game too. suppose it doesn't matter considering fans can't attend.

bet it will rate well and then FOX will want to do it all every week once everything is back to normal next season, dangling the current of extra $$$ for the NRL.

then no one will go to any games.

franklin2323

Immortal
public holiday eve

EDIT: didn't see rd 3 had a sun night game too. suppose it doesn't matter considering fans can't attend.

bet it will rate well and then FOX will want to do it all every week once everything is back to normal next season, dangling the current of extra $$$ for the NRL.

Better than the 6pm Friday

The Dragons fans are already preparing the bloodhounds and dusting off their torches in anticipation of a cataclysmic defeat at the hands of the Tamworth Warriors.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does not say where, not like I can go am just interested where.

I presume first team listed is home.

What does mean for some games?

eg Storm V Raiders.

undertaker

Coach
public holiday eve

Correct.

There's no way the NRL would've scheduled Sunday night games in winter if crowds were still attending. The fact there will still be no fans at the matches makes the timeslots (even the Thursday night and Friday 6pm timeslots) a non-issue.

Also, Fox will get better ratings in the 6:30pm timeslot compared to 2pm. That's the compromise the NRL has done: in exchange for the shortened season, more matches scheduled in prime time.

Surprised my mob is getting two FTA games in a row, both on Sunday.
I'm also surprised about that as well.

moffla

Bench
Does not say where, not like I can go am just interested where.

I presume first team listed is home.

What does mean for some games?

eg Storm V Raiders.
As far as i can tell, there's be no reason why Storm can't play Raiders at AAMI park? AFL is set to go ahead in VIC so Rugby League would fall under the same guidelines.

Unless I'm missing something clear and obvious that I've forgotten lol

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
As far as i can tell, there's be no reason why Storm can't play Raiders at AAMI park? AFL is set to go ahead in VIC so Rugby League would fall under the same guidelines.

NRL.com's article has indicated the Round 3 and Round 4 matches would be played in NSW and Queensland.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Pretty sure they moved to Albury for a reason, I am guessing Melbourne's home is Bruce and the Warriors have indicated Gosford, the Roosters I presume Gosford, I think we will be Kogarah, Dragons could be there or WIN. I am just wondering if they will do double headers, I am guessing not.

Good if your invovled in production, much cameras.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

VFL has been f'ed over by SA, they are not playing anytime soon.

LINK

Latest posts