What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
Mate, everybody knows he is one of the best footballers ever. But he is a merkin of the highest order. Joey, Locky, JT all attracted haters. But not to the extent Scam has. Ask yourself why.

Who hated Locky? I found the wankfest over him unbearable at times, but I didn't see his attitude criticised the way Joey's or JT's were

bileduct

Coach
He's gonna be the most capped and highest scoring Raider in history.
Yeah well hopefully when he becomes the most capped player he'll forget to turn up to the ground on game day just like he forgot how to score tries after becoming the highest point scorer.

Congrats on another GF mate.

Unfortunately we couldn't do our part this year but good to see a 17th GF (out of a possible 23) in the NRL era will feature one of our clubs.

It always provides some excellent dummy spits.

lol, the era of the smug.

Seems to me the elite clubs should break away from the nrl and form a premier smug league.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Congrats on another GF mate.

Unfortunately we couldn't do our part this year but good to see a 17th GF (out of a possible 23) in the NRL era will feature one of our clubs.

It always provides some excellent dummy spits.
Lol
The hate is immense. Mainly borne of jealousy but there is some substance to theories of cheating.
That said, your two clubs play the game on and off the field at a different level to every other club and that is a driving factor to the successes.

Someguy

First Grade
Great to see a battling club like The Storm make another GF, can only be a good thing for the game.

we have done the fairytale/charity thing plenty of times in the NRL era. Careful what you wish for a Bennet Bunnies feel good doing it for Sam story might just be on the agenda

Panther Pete

Juniors
we have done the fairytale/charity thing plenty of times in the NRL era. Careful what you wish for a Bennet Bunnies feel good doing it for Sam story might just be on the agenda
Based on what I saw last night I don’t think it will make much difference who the Storm play next week.

Latest posts