What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

undertaker

Coach
The dogs had an average team, but still good enough to make the gf so... but even if they had 5 immortals in the team, they'd still have lost. It was the most biased gf I can recall. Like you said, it was like there was only one team playing.

I don't take so much of an issue with the result. I accept $ouf$$ outplayed the Doggies in the 2nd half to win 30-6.

It's what you said (underlined in bold) that was very nauseating to watch (and actually made me wish that the Doggies won) and with all the hugely biased pro-$ouff$ publicity that was permitted by the NRL on Grand Final week right up to the bell-ringing, they might as well have handed the trophy to $ouff$ before kickoff.

undertaker

Coach
That did not look like a retirement speech to me. Im certain he'll play on but I think he'll be at a different club.
Smith has achieved nearly everything there is to achieve in rugby league (except Clive Churchill Medal). I don't know why he'd want to continue on for another season other than becoming:

1) the first player to reach 450 NRL matches
2) the first NRL player to also referee the same match he played in, or
3) not having to put up with the wife nagging at home.

t-ba

Post Whore
And the best part of the night....

Barrett.

so_good.png

Latest posts