What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craigshark

First Grade
Why aren’t the teams logos on the ground? Looks shit. Please don’t tell me it’s because of the women’s gf....

Ok so how do I watch the live match on the 9now TV app? I can find it on my phone but the TV app doesn't have the option to watch it live, it only has replays.

gerg

Juniors
I want Smith to go out on a loss. Normally I'd want Penrith to win comfortably as a Westie side.

But I also want quite a lot of Panthers fans to have a large, jarring thud. Mostly IRL, but also for amusement on here I guess. I can't barrack for Melbourne though.

I'm completely conflicted as well. I think Panthers winning is the lesser of two evils. Cam deserves to lose and be booed. If it spurns him on to play again I hope he loses again.

GongPanther

Referee
Ok so how do I watch the live match on the 9now TV app? I can find it on my phone but the TV app doesn't have the option to watch it live, it only has replays.
Are you signed in to get the live feed? If not, make an account and go from there. If it doesn't work, maybe they might be making an exception being it is the GF.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm completely conflicted as well. I think Panthers winning is the lesser of two evils. Cam deserves to lose and be booed. If it spurns him on to play again I hope he loses again.
You'll know right on kick-off who you'll be going for. :)

no name

Coach
What about the commentators wrapping a terrible read in defence.
Winger should have stayed out, was lucky that they f**ked the pass up.