What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
how much you reckon Travis Barker got paid for that cameo? seems like easy money for him, considering what he is capable of

stryker

First Grade
f**k it off entirely. Who cares about music on a slapped together stage at the damned footy?

Why would I want to see a band I like given 12% of their normal gig presence in front of a cavernous stadium full of people who couldn't give a shit who's down there?
Good answer. I agree

Also, that promo...."what moment will the kids be emulating tomorrow?"

My money is on Cam Smith grabbing Nathan Cleary by the chin and twisting his head clean off

I was ahead of my time when I was playing juniors. Almost every week I emulated Cronks performance with a broken collarbone 15 years before it happened. I didn’t actually play with a broken collarbone, but my yardage stats most weeks were comparable to his that day.

blaza88z

Coach
look, I cant see this game kicking off within 15 minutes so if you got cash in the tab account get on the #7 in the Northam Cup

Xcalibre

Juniors
Great idea channel 9. Pick the guy that will be creaming over Penrith all game. Way to ruin the broadcast.

Diesel

Referee
Gus not saying a bad thing against Penrith. Will be claim to be the king of Penrith if they win?

Meth

Staff member
Luai seems to be a real leader in this team. A kind of antithesis to Cleary. Ying to his yang, or whatever