What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Based on finals form and the prospect of a wet game, Storm comfortably win. They have the superior defence and will control the game. If Munster has a go they’ll win by double digits.

Generalzod

Immortal
Storm are coming off a much more physical game. The souffs game would not have helped the smugthers one but.

Panthers would have been destroyed by the raiders going on their recent form so I’ll tip Melbourne by 16
I didn’t see it that way, I think the Storm had the most easiest draw, I mean just look at there last win the Raiders failed to even turn up....Souths pushed Penrith last night

And to be handed a green blazer and awarded as the 9th Immortal as he leaves the field, before being given the keys to Melbourne by Dan Andrews before The Queen appears, orders Cam to kneel and then knights him Sir Cameron

And the Clive Churchill to be renamed in his honour.

A three 3 hour guest speech to the United Nations where he refuses to disclose his retirement plans.

NASA names a planet after him, which in the future, becomes the solar systems prime source of fertiliser, with occasional disruptions due to smug.

Generalzod

Immortal
I doubt that Dan Andrews gives a shit about Rugby league...how many times can you give the keys to city after winning it so many times...The team was made for television purposes it wasn’t exactly that the people of Victoria where crying out for a Rugby league team, I mean seriously they have been around now for 20 years surely have they produced any juniors yet, they still continue to take other clubs players.
And to be handed a green blazer and awarded as the 9th Immortal as he leaves the field, before being given the keys to Melbourne by Dan Andrews before The Queen appears, orders Cam to kneel and then knights him Sir Cameron

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
Based on finals form and the prospect of a wet game, Storm comfortably win. They have the superior defence and will control the game. If Munster has a go they’ll win by double digits.
Both sides more or less equally dominant in the first half, but Storm took their chances and we didn't, and therefore were always ahead by heaps when the opposition fought back.

gerg

Juniors
Panthers have beaten Storm in about 3 of the past 20 games. I hope they can do it but those numbers aren't good.

The_Frog

First Grade
Panthers have beaten Storm in about 3 of the past 20 games. I hope they can do it but those numbers aren't good.
Two of the last three. Before that it was bleak but this year is different.

Absolutely.

What an abomination if they run out in white. I'd be happy to lose if we wear that.
Panthers have not worn white once this year. The strip is very unpopular. It would be OK with black shorts.

The_Frog

First Grade
I doubt that Dan Andrews gives a shit about Rugby league...how many times can you give the keys to city after winning it so many times...The team was made for television purposes it wasn’t exactly that the people of Victoria where crying out for a Rugby league team, I mean seriously they have been around now for 20 years surely have they produced any juniors yet, they still continue to take other clubs players.
They predominantly source their juniors from Queensland.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm not too bothered about how good Storm were on Friday or how we were scrappy winners last night. Kikau will be back and this brings the likes of Chrichton, Luai etc more into the game.

I have belief because they haven't been singing '2020 is our year' after our 20 WINS in 2020 just to get to the GF and surrender to the Cam Smith fairytale script.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not share the hate of Melbourne, they have my respect, fantastically run club, failed on the juniors, but do produce players in thier system, Kiwis, Qlders, NSW players even, Victorian boys prefer VFL, I cannot blame the storm for that.

That said the Pennies are our '67 brothers and produce many NSW and Australian players, so go the pennies!!!!

I do think the two best made it, should be a great contest.

Kikau is the man, CC for him.

Latest posts