What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Storm have timed their run to perfection and are on a level Penrith haven't hit yet. The Panthers have been the best side all year but are well overdue for a loss and if they play anything like they did against Souths they'll be hammered. Melbourne do have a GF choke in them but it's hard to see them losing this one. Storm by 16.

This Panthers side reminds me of the 2001 Eels for some reason
Agreed. I imagine the GF will be similar too. Storm to blow them away early and then Penrith to jag a few consolation tries in the second half when the nerves settle and Melbourne start to cruise. Scoreline to look respectable in the end.

Reflector

Juniors
2003:

- Penrith were minor premiers
- Despite winning the MP, Panthers went into the GF as outsiders
- A wet game

Hmmm...

stryker

First Grade
The entire rugby league world is with Penrith. The classic good v evil story. A real footy club versus the artifical creation of News ltd. Wonderful creative exciting flowing footy versus the masters of the dark arts and chicken wings.

Nevermind getting an expensive psychiatrist to diagnose psychopathy. Any neutral supporting the Storm is a textbook definition of one.
Yep and you’re a salty mutha f**ker whose shit team got easily dispensed last weekend.
Go the Storm.

soc123_au

Staff member
Playing a team of wankers in the GF

Old has been signed with WT for the following season
I didn't mind the 03 Roosters. They were a great team. At the time I hated them, but that was my unrelenting rage due to Freddy going there years before.
Looking back now there is a lot to like.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’ve lost a bet and might be heading to the grand final in my retro donkeys jersey with wooden spoons taped to my back and a temporary Penrith tattoo on my forehead.

I need work approval to travel due to COVID but if they approve, I’m a man of my word so see you all in hell.

soc123_au

Staff member
I’ve lost a bet and might be heading to the grand final in my retro donkeys jersey with wooden spoons taped to my back and a temporary Penrith tattoo on my forehead.

I need work approval to travel due to COVID but if they approve, I’m a man of my word so see you all in hell.
That's awesome. I hope you get the approval & have a belter of a weekend.

Justin Hodges is the team. Enough said

WTF are you talking about?

In 2003, Justin Hodges did his knee in the first State of Origin match and didn't play another game that season. His last regular season game for the Roosters that year was in Round 11 v the Melbourne Storm. He wasn't even in the Roosters 2003 GF team as a consequence.

SBD82

Coach
WTF are you talking about?

In 2003, Justin Hodges did his knee in the first State of Origin match and didn't play another game that season. His last regular season game for the Roosters that year was in Round 11 v the Melbourne Storm. He wasn't even in the Roosters 2003 GF team as a consequence.
You reckon a young Hodges could have outrun Satts?