What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Naden named in the centres. Wonder who we'll target...
This is the trouble with making a shift like that in the middle of the finals. I'm expecting May to play centre although not convinced it is in the best interests of the team.

Greenfields

Juniors
You reckon a young Hodges could have outrun Satts?
Jp8SDq.gif

The_Frog

First Grade
Agreed. I imagine the GF will be similar too. Storm to blow them away early and then Penrith to jag a few consolation tries in the second half when the nerves settle and Melbourne start to cruise. Scoreline to look respectable in the end.
If the Panthers are blown away in the first half it will be the first time this year. The most points scored against us in the first half this year is 16, by the Dragons in round 2. We were 12 and ended up winning.

This Panthers side reminds me of the 2001 Eels for some reason

They were raging hot fav's and went in thinking they had it won against a team containing Andrew Johns. Not too many similarities there. We're more like the 2016 Sharks I reckon.

Last edited:
If the Panthers are blown away in the first half it will be the first time this year. The most points scored against us in the first half this year is 16, by the Dragons in round 2. We were 12 and ended up winning.

They were raging hot fav's and went in thinking they had it won against a team containing Andrew Johns. Not too many similarities there. We're more like the 2016 Sharks I reckon.
Oh don't get me wrong, I won't be surprised if Penriff win. Melbourne love a GF choke.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hoping for a good game as I have no preference for who wins.

Either the season of smug is completed or we get the lyrical waxing of Cameron cringe.

So which do you prefer? Smug or Cringe?

Valheru

Coach

I don't think that is actually true. The Eels were overwhelmed with the pressure and expectation that heavy favouritism brought that they were beaten before the game started.