What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF1 (1 v 4) - Panthers 29-28 Roosters @ Panthers

Finals Week 1: Panthers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Finals Week 1
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters
Panthers Stadium, Penrith
Friday 2 October 2020

Kickoff 7:50pm - Nine / Fox

TL-PEN20a.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Brent Naden 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Tyrone May 15. Kurt Capewell 16. Moses Leota 17. Zane Tetevano 18. Mitch Kenny 19. Dean Whare 20. Matt Burton 21. Spencer Leniu

TL-SYD20a.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Freddy Lussick 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Lachlan Lam 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Angus Crichton 17. Sonny Bill Williams 18. Nat Butcher 19. Mitchell Aubusson 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Matt Ikuvalu

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
The time has finally come and I can't wait.

The roosters actually get to be on the same ground as the greatest team in the history of sport. I am star struck and I am sure our roster of moderately successful players is too.

I doubt we win but it is just a pleasure to be there.

Oh and did everyone know the panthers beat the roosters in the 03 GF?

Smug Panther

First Grade
The time has finally come and I can't wait.

The roosters actually get to be on the same ground as the greatest team in the history of sport. I am star struck and I am sure our roster of moderately successful players is too.

I doubt we win but it is just a pleasure to be there.

Oh and did everyone know the panthers beat the roosters in the 03 GF?
Sowie and the boys also won Souffs the comp in 2014

GongPanther

Referee
If my team had a 10th of the talent of either of these teams, I'd be buying a ticket instead of posting on a forum like a nerdy girl perving a hot guy from behind a fence like in a teenage angst movie.

I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye....*sniff*
I'd love to go. Got a spare ticket? :)

Nealo 12

Bench
If my team had a 10th of the talent of either of these teams, I'd be buying a ticket instead of posting on a forum like a nerdy girl perving a hot guy from behind a fence like in a teenage angst movie.

I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye....*sniff*
You know there are people that can help with that type of issue here on LU reach out not around !

Apey

Staff member
I didn't give Panthers much of a chance of beating Roosters or Storm but i wasn't expecting them to play either in week 1. I think they'll just win this.

Valheru

Coach
There are 2 win streaks at play here. We are on a 6 finals game winning streak including two grand finals. Not as impressive as the feats of Penrith this year obviously but still something for our plucky club to be proud of.

If we make 7 in a row it will equal Brisbane of 92-94.

Ironically the last time we won 6 finals in a row, the streak was ended by Penrith in the 2003 GF (They beat us in that game for those unaware).