What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF2 (2 v 3) - Storm 36-24 Eels @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenBV4

Bench
Nicho on the bench is an interesting choice, and I though Leutele would of been named in the centres

Pole

Juniors
It'll be close, Storm over the last 4 years have struggled week one of the finals.

2016- Won by 6 v Nth Qld
2017- Won by 2 v Parra
2018- Won by 1 v Souths
2019- Lost vs Canberra
All these games were in Melbourne

In saying that, I'm sure the players will be up for it and I still see a win, but it will be close.

84 Baby

Referee
It'll be close, Storm over the last 4 years have struggled week one of the finals.

2016- Won by 6 v Nth Qld
2017- Won by 2 v Parra
2018- Won by 1 v Souths
2019- Lost vs Canberra

In saying that, I'm sure the players will be up for it and I still see a win, but it will be close.
You’re right! Clearly Melbourne are the underdogs

Kamara

Juniors

2016- Won by 6 v Nth Qld
2017- Won by 2 v Parra
2018- Won by 1 v Souths
2019- Lost vs Canberra

No it wont.

Storm... unless Cummins is the ref and decides to do it the same way the last time these two teams met...then it may be close.

The Eels could start today and the Storm would still beat them.

Eels have overachieved this season in a crazy year.

This is where the story ends for them.

GongPanther

Referee
The Eels could start today and the Storm would still beat them.

Eels have overachieved this season in a crazy year.

This is where the story ends for them.
It's the season's mystery in how that they led the comp for 8 straight weeks after the 2nd rnd, then clinged on for he rest of the season.

If the coach can snap Parra back into the early weeks of this season, they'll get the Storm. It'll have to be the game of their lives to do it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Moses to vanish again up against quality opppsition. Paulos constant offloads tore.brisbane up.last week but cant see that happening again against the WWE so melbourne will just suffocate them

Eelementary

Post Whore
Great that Storm will meet the Eels at Suncorp (pretty much their home ground when not at AAMI). If there is any upside to this game it's that we seem to be increasing our Qld supporter fan base. Brad Arthur's comment that the Eels got some confidence in beating the Tigers last week has some merit. So I am only able to pick the Storm by around 20 points.

Twenty points...you mean by half-time, right?

Latest posts