What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Fri - Storm 42-6 Titans @ Sunshine Coast

Round 10: Storm v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 10
Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans
Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana Waters
Friday 17 July 2020

Kickoff 6:00pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-MEL20a.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Justin Olam 4. Brenko Lee 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Brandon Smith 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Chris Lewis 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Marion Seve 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 18. Albert Vete 19. Nicholas Hynes 20. Ryley Jacks 21. Darryn Schonig

TL-GLD20a.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Anthony Don 3. Brian Kelly 4. Phillip Sami 5. Treymain Spry 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Erin Clark 10. Jaimin Jolliffe 11. Beau Fermor 12. Keegan Hipgrave 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Tanah Boyd 15. Tyrone Peachey 16. Sam Lisone 17. Jarrod Wallace 18. Sam Stone 19. Jai Whitbread 20. Nathan Peats 21. Greg Lelesiuao

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Gavin Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Lowe

Last edited by a moderator:

moffla

Bench
Routine win here for the storm you'd expect. Would like to see us rest a few players after a couple of tough weeks and give the likes of Hynes and C. Johns a run but I suspect Bellamy will go with our strongest available team.

Still a bit suspect about our defending on the edges so will leak a try or two I feel.

40-12

GongPanther

Referee
Routine win here for the storm you'd expect. Would like to see us rest a few players after a couple of tough weeks and give the likes of Hynes and C. Johns a run but I suspect Bellamy will go with our strongest available team.

Still a bit suspect about our defending on the edges so will leak a try or two I feel.

40-12
I actually give the Tits a chance in this. They approach this game like their last two winning efforts, they will give the Storm a good test. And when one factors in the point that the Titans are not the worse side, and the Storm are far from the best, what we have here is a close run contest. Sure the position on the ladder indicates on face value that they are performing poorly, but they are the only side in the bottom 4 which has a surprise in them,

moffla

Bench
I actually give the Tits a chance in this. They approach this game like their last two winning efforts, they will give the Storm a good test. And when one factors in the point that the Titans are not the worse side, and the Storm are far from the best, what we have here is a close run contest. Sure the position on the ladder indicates on face value that they are performing poorly, but they are the only side in the bottom 4 which has a surprise in them,
I hope you're right at it does no side any good for this to be a blowout

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still cracking up over the late show.

Cameron: "And then Fletch said he's been watching a few games".

Craig: "Are you f**king serious?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Valheru

Coach
Storm haven't really got away from anyone except the warriors this year.

I think they will win comfortably but +19.5 for the titans is appealing.

GongPanther

Referee
I hope you're right at it does no side any good for this to be a blowout
Agreed. And what I meant is they are a chance in this...provided they have great ball security and virtually a mistake free game with no dumb shit in their make up.

shear_joy9

Coach

seriously? This titans side is putrid.

I'm expecting a similar result like the storm/warriors a few weeks back.

Latest posts