What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sat - Sea Eagles 22-18 Eels @ Lottoland

Round 10: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lemon Squash

First Grade
This probably sounds stupid, considering we lost, but I am actually pretty proud - it finished 4 tries apiece, and had we turned up to play in those first 20 minutes...

Not to take anything away from Manly, who were the better side, and deserved the win - but it's weirdly comforting to know that we can play like crap, and still almost pull off a miraculous recovery.

We couldn’t of played any worse that first 20 minutes and letting that try in at half time was a killer. Lost N Brown at half time who was our best player by a mile in the first half.

We bombed a lot of half chances, other days you land them and it’s a different story.

We need Moses back badly for direction. Jai Field is a touch footy player, if you are rolling a team on a dry deck he’s a massive threat with his speed but he’s not a controlling number 7. Dyl looked dangerous all night but came up with more rocks then diamonds very frustrating.

I actually think that loss might be a little kick in the ass and having them frothing for next week.

Eelementary

Post Whore
We couldn’t of played any worse that first 20 minutes and letting that try in at half time was a killer. Lost N Brown at half time who was our best player by a mile in the first half.

We bombed a lot of half chances, other days you land them and it’s a different story.

We need Moses back badly for direction. Jai Field is a touch footy player, if you are rolling a team on a dry deck he’s a massive threat with his speed but he’s not a controlling number 7. Dyl looked dangerous all night but came up with more rocks then diamonds very frustrating.

I actually think that loss might be a little kick in the ass and having them frothing for next week.

Totally agree.

This Year?

Immortal
I just watched that strip again from Waqa blake and I can't believe how last night I didn't think it was 2 on 1 strip.

I think I need a mammogram.

Latest posts