What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sun - Warriors 10-46 Sharks @ Central Coast

Round 10: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 10
Warriors v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Sunday 19 July 2020

Kickoff 2:00pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitu'a 3. Patrick Herbert 4. Peta Hiku 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Wayde Egan 10. Adam Blair 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Karl Lawton
Interchange: 14. Agnatius Paasi 15. Jack Hetherington 16. Isaiah Papali'i 17. Jazz Tevaga 18. Chanel Harris-Tavita 20. Jack Murchie 21. Lachlan Burr 22. Adam Pompey

TL-CRO20a.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sione Katoa 3. Bryson Goodwin 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Connor Tracey 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Siosifa Talakai 17. Royce Hunt 18. Jack Williams 19. Billy Magoulias 20. Will Kennedy 21. Nene Macdonald

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharks last outing at Central Coast Stadium was a 40point flogging of the Sea Eagles.

Look for a similar result here against the Warriors.

SBD82

Coach
Sharks last outing at Central Coast Stadium was a 40point flogging of the Sea Eagles.

Look for a similar result here against the Warriors.
You almost convinced me to change my tip.

Until I remembered your prediction from last week.

This will be another blowout with the Sharks pumping their opposition in the last two games.

The new power game that Morris has put into the team has worked to devastating effect.

The 4 forward bench will again tire the opposition out in the second half and Cleary will be dragging his ugly chin on the ground by the end.

Sharks by 13+

The Riff are our bitches and everyone knows that.

GongPanther

Referee
A more even contest for the Shaks although the Warriors I do feel will get the chocolates here. A no try ruling against Jack Hetherington robbed them of a win last week V the Tits, so they'll win by 8.

You almost convinced me to change my tip.

Until I remembered your prediction from last week.

Congrats on your win last night.

McGregor starting to hit his straps great to see.

When do you reckon he gets the contract extension this year?

After the win over the Bulldogs this weekend?

SBD82

Coach
Congrats on your win last night.

McGregor starting to hit his straps great to see.

When do you reckon he gets the contract extension this year?

After the win over the Bulldogs this weekend?
I can understand you lashing out like this. I’ve got heaps of sympathy for you mate.

Must feel pretty bad knowing that your team’s premiership hopes ended on the weekend and Mary is still in contention to win the comp this year.

I can understand you lashing out like this. I’ve got heaps of sympathy for you mate.

Must feel pretty bad knowing that your team’s premiership hopes ended on the weekend and Mary is still in contention to win the comp this year.

No no no the sympathy is all for you.

You want Mary out and now Mary is going to go on his traditional mid season winning streak and hit the board up for an extension.

Must be like putting a needle in your eye that.

Oh and all the best for your Club’s Premiership run you talk about.

Keep playing in your fairy garden with your pink ballerina skirt it seems to be putting you in a happy fantasy place.

SBD82

Coach
No no no the sympathy is all for you.

You want Mary out and now Mary is going to go on his traditional mid season winning streak and hit the board up for an extension.

Must be like putting a needle in your eye that.

Oh and all the best for your Club’s Premiership run you talk about.

Keep playing in your fairy garden with your pink ballerina skirt it seems to be putting you in a happy fantasy place.
Your banter’s improving champ. Although admittedly it only had one direction it could go.

This post started strong. Got a bit lost at the end.

3/10.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Both poor defensive teams this year so could be a high scoring game. I give the Warriors a fair hope considering their Central Coast record.

Valheru

Coach
This is an interesting one.

It might be the warriors last match with a competitive team this season or their last match in general.

Sharks should win but who knows with them.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty sure this is the last game for a few of the warriors before they fly home, could make them play either way but I think they’ll be fired up and get it done by 6

Leber

Bench
I think we will put in a big effort this week with all the players leaving. Plus, The last time RTS had a bad game he backed it up with a blinder.

But then again, we are the team that lost to the titans. So who knows.

I’m really worried about this game because the Warriors beat the Dragqueens 18-0 this year.

How the Warriors kept that potent attack and pure football genius coach to nil is unbelievable.

Latest posts