What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Fri - Broncos 8-46 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 11
Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm
Suncorp Stadium, Milton
Friday 24 July 2020

Kickoff 7:55pm - Nine/9Now, Fox/Kayo

TL-BRI20a.png

1. Anthony Milford 2. Herbie Farnworth 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Darius Boyd 5. Xavier Coates 6. Brodie Croft 7. Tom Dearden 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Cory Paix 10. Payne Haas 11. Joe Ofahengaue 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. Tyson Gamble 15. Rhys Kennedy 16. Jamil Hopoate 17. Ben Te'o 18. Richard Kennar 19. Ethan Bullemor 20. Pride Petterson-Robati 21. Kobe Hetherington

TL-MEL20a.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Brenko Lee 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Brandon Smith 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Marion Seve 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Albert Vete 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 18. Chris Lewis 19. Suliasi Vunivalu 20. Ryley Jacks 21. Darryn Schonig

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Beau Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif
Ugh... I think its safe to say that no matter what the outcome of this game is , rugby league will be the loser on the night... Here we have 2 teams who have had so much success over time that even their own fans are getting the shits... I mean they both have only missed the finals twice in 20 years for gods sake. zzzzzzz boring, predictable and nauseating! I for one will be cheering for the donkeys in this one... itll be a cold day in hell when I resort to cheering for a bunch of arrogant, self entitled, scumbag, cheating assholes....

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
View attachment 40104
Ugh... I think its safe to say that no matter what the outcome of this game is , rugby league will be the loser on the night... Here we have 2 teams who have had so much success over time that even their own fans are getting the shits... I mean they both have only missed the finals twice in 20 years for gods sake. zzzzzzz boring, predictable and nauseating! I for one will be cheering for the donkeys in this one... itll be a cold day in hell when I resort to cheering for a bunch of arrogant, self entitled, scumbag, cheating assholes....
I get what you're saying and totally on board the hate for the scum club. BUT, there will never be a Broncos team this bad again. Just enjoy the destruction and then we can all enjoy Melbs demise when scam and bellamy are gone.

Valheru

Coach
I think this will be closer than people think in that storm will win by 20 instead of 40.

Storm like all good teams are flattening out a bit mid season. They were poor the first 20 against titans but titans weren't good enough to take advantage.

I expect similar here.

Latest posts