What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Fri - Broncos 8-46 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gUt

Coach
Prepare_efcf46_2993508.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
Look at all the doubters here. This is where everyone's second team, the Broncos, make a run for the finals.

You are right about that, the club has never had so many people watching their games than they do right now

Reactions: gUt

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It’s a pretty wet day in Brisbane today. Might protect us from a monumental blowout.

Melbourne 44-6.

Thankfully, I have work drinks this arvo so will be absolutely munted by 7:50pm.

Sphagnum

Coach
The only way the broncos win is if the storm throw. Definitely on the cards at this point of the season.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The only way the broncos win is if the storm throw. Definitely on the cards at this point of the season.

No we’d still lose

I know a Yulong won a race today but Brisbane winning is nuts talk

A win is keeping it under 30 points

GongPanther

Referee
I'd have thought Donald Campbell and Ayrton Senna would be on this list. And Peter Brock for that matter. And the guy that Wayne Gardner hit in his first 500 race. Just off the top of my head. Maybe sportsperson killed in action is a different list.
Yea, I think so Froggy.

Vozzy

Juniors
You know things are bad when you pick a bloke who couldn't even get a start for the tigers because Luke Brooks was keeping him out of the side.

Latest posts