What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Thu - Eels 26-16 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennySterling

Juniors
Nathan Brown another fake tough guy

The young kid on debut laughed in his face.

But Brown's media cheerleaders (Hooper etc) will be singing his praises as a tough guy on radio over the weekend. And will probably cite him belting a full-back as a bomb rained down.

This Shawn Blore looks set for a big future to me. Looks fearless and refused to back down.

natheel

Coach
Yeah look I find every game we don't win by 50 shit, because I fully expect us to go full chess champion and find a way to lose, so I might not be the most reliable witness here...
As I’m getting older I’m getting more critical of how we play. Our 80 minute effort isn’t quiet there yet. We need to start games better. The past 3 we have started slow. Our second halves this season are much better but need to sort out the slow starts. Bring on the Dogs. Regardless of where both teams sit Eels v dogs are always hard

JB04

Juniors
Congrats Parra, you guys were too good. Enjoy the win.

For my team - had that been the Tigers of 2012 - 2019, we lose 40+. Considering the injuries, suspensions, penalty count (not using that as an excuse), I’m super proud of the effort we showed. Can’t wait for the rematch in round 20, hope both sides are at full strength.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
You know a team is going to go good when you beat them, but feel like you have less chance of winning a premiership after it.

Bazal

Post Whore
As I’m getting older I’m getting more critical of how we play. Our 80 minute effort isn’t quiet there yet. We need to start games better. The past 3 we have started slow. Our second halves this season are much better but need to sort out the slow starts. Bring on the Dogs. Regardless of where both teams sit Eels v dogs are always hard

I'm the opposite. As I get older I find it funnier when we go full brain explosion.

Either I'm mentally unstable after years of it, I drink too much, or both