What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Thu - Dragons 24-32 Rabbitohs @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 12: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 12
St George Illawarra Dragons v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Thursday 30 July 2020

Kickoff 7:50pm - Nine Network/9Now, Fox League/Kayo

TL-SGI20a.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jackson Ford
Interchange: 14. Tyrell Fuimaono 15. Josh Kerr 16. Jacob Host 17. Tristan Sailor 18. Kaide Ellis 19. Jason Saab 20. Jayden Sullivan 21. Korbin Sims

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Jaxson Paulo 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Alex Johnston 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Keaon Koloamatangi 17. Patrick Mago 18. Jack Johns 19. Corey Allan 20. Kurt Dillon 21. Troy Dargan

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
What a great time to face Souths. If Vonny can get through the entire telecast without a giggle and Saints lose by less than 30, I'll be shocked.

I hope they give Atkins this game so that he can give Souths enough set restarts to get themselves back into form.

Time to chuck on the red rag and make Mary do a lap of honour as well just to drive out what's left of the Jubilee faithful.

Maybe we can sit in the away sheds for this game as well because it's in our kulcha to bend over for every merkin since 1998.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
What a great time to face Souths. If Vonny can get through the entire telecast without a giggle and Saints lose by less than 30, I'll be shocked.

I hope they give Atkins this game so that he can give Souths enough set restarts to get themselves back into form.

Time to chuck on the red rag and make Mary do a lap of honour as well just to drive out what's left of the Jubilee faithful.

Maybe we can sit in the away sheds for this game as well because it's in our kulcha to bend over for every merkin since 1998.
f**k... You ok mate?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Recently Saints games have been entertaining to watch. Dufty and Lomax have been exciting in attack whilst guys like Rava, Aitken, Hunt and Norman provide plenty of LOLs

Souths have a habit of finding themselves within a try despite being horrible for 80% of a game. Latrell back will certainly help

Going to tip Saints in a 5/10 game however this thread to be a solid 10/10

yobbo84

First Grade
If the stars aligned our backline could've been: Mitchell, Johnston, Burns, Roberts, Gagai, Walker, Dargan.

What a story that would've been for indigenous round.

Anyway, back to the game. This is one of those "I don't care how, just get the 2 points" games - for both teams.

This Year?

Immortal
Battle of the biggest whinging fans.

Can’t split them.

Draw after Golden Point.
I'm gonna give it a crack.
Need to win something!

You just know it's going to be a bad day when it's Corey Norman's 200th game. Mary should have dropped him and let him play his 200th against the Eels. At least Saints can't ruin my weekend.

I can already picture the pre-game ceremory where Saints do the shake a leg dance with their hair on fire in a guard of honour as Souths run onto the field.

All jokes aside, the weather is looking a bit iffy so this game will be as dour as a Wayne Bennett smile.

Glory Corey!

Latest posts