What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 28-10 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 13
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Brisbane Broncos
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Friday 7 August 2020

Kickoff 7:55pm - Nine/9Now, Fox/Kayo

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Jack Johns 19. Corey Allan 20. Troy Dargan 21. Kurt Dillon

TL-BRI20a.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Richard Kennar 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Xavier Coates 6. Brodie Croft 7. Tom Dearden 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. David Fifita 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. Issac Luke 15. Rhys Kennedy 16. Joe Ofahengaue 17. Ben Te'o 18. Cory Paix 19. Ethan Bullemor 20. Matthew Lodge 21. Jesse Arthars

1Iy8euW.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Matt Noyen
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Had to laugh at fitlers assessment of carrigans vb hard earned player award from last week.

50 tackles?!?!

Why are we rewarding players we want to run at?

Hard to argue. He’s a piece of piss to tackle as well. Had one offload all game last week and it was probably an accident.

some11

Referee
This game will decide whether my urge to see the Broncos get the spoon is stonger than my urge to Lol@souffs.
A decent portion of broncos fans want them to win the spoon lol.

I'm channeling all my chakra and juju into the dogs winning a few more games.

Artiste

Juniors
with it pissing down in Sydney i'm finding it hard to tip either team
Souffs by 4 maybe...i don't f**ken know
Could be an upset though to the Donkeys, if there were more Burgi I'd def tip Brisbane as those merkins would drop the ball in this weather non-stop

Had to laugh at fitlers assessment of carrigans vb hard earned player award from last week.

50 tackles?!?!

Why are we rewarding players we want to run at?

Hard to argue. He’s a piece of piss to tackle as well. Had one offload all game last week and it was probably an accident.

He's the 2020 version of Shaun Fensom