What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 28-10 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
ffs do we have to listen to these blonde bimbos on channel 9 pretend they know something about rugby league

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos final 15 was disgraceful.

You'd have to sack Seibold tonight. The Broncos gave up with the game on the line. Easily their worst moment of 2020.
It is sooo clear to me just how much the players despise Seibold. I think that our 2 wins to start the season came out of eagerness to have the season back. During the lockdown I feel that Seibold was probably counting his coin in Ascot without any care in the world at how his players were.

It is sooo clear to me just how much the players despise Seibold. I think that our 2 wins to start the season came out of eagerness to have the season back. During the lockdown it is clear to me that Seibold was probably counting his coin in Ascot without any care in the world at how his players were.

Seibs should crack some coldies with his mates in the next change room.