What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Yep. I'm talking about the old Emu Plains near the station. Never been to that part where you mentioned, which looks relatively newer.
I bought my first marital home brand new in the nearby estate in 1987. Maccas was way in the future at that stage, you could buy a very expensive pie at the Express on the same corner, that was all.

The_Frog

First Grade
I remember the Raiders being down 28-6 at Penrith and coming back to win 40-28.
As I suspected your memory is shot. The game you are referring to was round 4, 2003, and the score was 22-12 at halftime. This was the loss prior to the start of the club record 8 game winning run, which was equalled in this match.

GongPanther

Referee
I bought my first marital home brand new in the nearby estate in 1987. Maccas was way in the future at that stage, you could buy a very expensive pie at the Express on the same corner, that was all.
That Irish Pub still there? I remember it being a place made out of a lot of wood.