What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sun - Sharks 12-14 Eels @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 13: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 13
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Parramatta Eels
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Sunday 9 August 2020

Kickoff 4:05pm - Nine/9Now, Fox/Kayo

TL-CRO20a.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Josh Dugan 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Siosifa Talakai 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Connor Tracey 15. Jack Williams 16. Teig Wilton 17. Royce Hunt 18. Scott Sorensen 19. Briton Nikora 20. Braydon Trindall 21. Bryson Goodwin

TL-PAR20a.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Andrew Davey 15. Ray Stone 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Brad Takairangi 19. Stefano Utoikamanu 20. David Gower 21. Jai Field

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

AJB1102

First Grade
I fear greatly for our left edge defence, especially if Dugan is still out. Fergy might break his duck.

84 Baby

Referee
I fear greatly for our left edge defence, especially if Dugan is still out. Fergy might break his duck.
Funny you should say that cause our right hand defence has been ugly. Could be a derpathon on that side of the field all night

natheel

Coach
Sharks can score points well but their defence isn’t great our defence is good but are struggling with attack atm

going to be a close game

eels by 6

Lemon Squash

First Grade
As an eels fan I legit can’t believe we are such short favourites... we have been playing like ass the last month. Now we are away from home against Sharkies with 3 of their big guns back and they usually carve us up at the best of times.

You can get $6 Sharks into over 38.5 points, that is stealing money

As an eels fan I legit can’t believe we are such short favourites... we have been playing like ass the last month. Now we are away from home against Sharkies with 3 of their big guns back and they usually carve us up at the best of times.

You can get $6 Sharks into over 38.5 points, that is stealing money

I was quite surprised we were $3 outsiders for the game.

I knew we wouldn’t be favourites by any stretch of the imagination but Parramatta are really short for this game and I think it’ll be a lot closer than many think.

The_Frog

First Grade
Sharks a smokie for the top 4. But they must win this. Johnson to school Moses in halfback play.

SDM

First Grade
So was it the vast periods of time being outplayed by the Broncos and Dragons, or the fact that Dugan and Moylan will play the first 10 minutes of this game that has people most confident?