What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
I'm hoping Mary leaves us all with a parting gift and plays Norman at fullback,

Also expecting to see the camera fixed on Flanagan in the coaching box smiling like a bond villain

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm hoping Mary leaves us all with a parting gift and plays Norman at fullback,

Also expecting to see the camera fixed on Flanagan in the coaching box smiling like a bond villain

One last chance for Mary Ball. I hope he makes it good.

Normy at hooker, McInness and Dufty the halves, Hunt at fullback. A bench of Sailor, Williame, Saab and Lomax. All to play ten minutes of back row.

shear_joy9

Coach

Normy at hooker, McInness and Dufty the halves, Hunt at fullback. A bench of Sailor, Williame, Saab and Lomax. All to play ten minutes of back row.

Sailor to come on with 30 seconds left and make one run for 20m, which will be more than Hunt makes for the game

JamesRustle

First Grade

I heard he's implementing the school volleyball rule, where everyone moves a position to the left after each set... could be revolutionary, but we've already sacked him, so another team may get the long term benefits.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I heard he's implementing the school volleyball rule, where everyone moves a position to the left after each set... could be revolutionary, but we've already sacked him, so another team may get the long term benefits.
This means somone spends some time on the field in their actual position though, doesnt sound mary like

JamesRustle

First Grade
Just for laughs I hope the dragons give McGregor a comb as a parting gift.
plus
images

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Will fergo break the drought? Can forgive him for last week as it was essentially a game of water polo

Parra will probably put 100 on us with Sir Wayne Kerr Gutho scoring 5 tries and Bitch Moses making a complete mockerey of our peptideless defence, but I'll still be smiling like cool hand Luke.

We've won the war, battles are for trophy chasers.

Reckon Julia Campbell-Gillard will ditch his skirt ?

Reckon Maika Sivo will try and headbutt Corey Normans face in again?

Reckon Fake Blerguson will do a few backflips?

Reckon Shaun Lines will be running Lanes?

Reckon Whining Matterson will resurrect some respect after being knocked senseless?

Reckon Nathan Brown will stop being a poorer, fatter, angrier, slower, dopier, version of the REAL Nathan Brown - as he always has been and always will likely be?

Latest posts