What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Warriors 12-18 Panthers @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Panthers

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
I didn’t understand the ruling. It came off warriors, then into a panther and then into a warrior.

so how can it be offside warriors?

I wasn’t sure if I missed something because of not hearing the ref and commentators etc. but replayed it several times and there simply wasn’t an offside, unless they’ve ruled Blair (I think it was) was in front of RTS who it came off, but it went via a Panther, so should’ve been play on I thought.

Strange call which the ref seemed to make up on the spot.

Meth

Staff member
I mean, Blair is a world class shirker and Burr is no better than Alvaro. Certainly neither are renowned hard runners.

I like Taunoa Brown though he's young and shouldn't be expected to lead the pack.

blair and burr have played some good football at times this year, but yes, they shirk

Meth

Staff member
I wasn’t sure if I missed something because of not hearing the ref and commentators etc. but replayed it several times and there simply wasn’t an offside, unless they’ve ruled Blair (I think it was) was in front of RTS who it came off, but it went via a Panther, so should’ve been play on I thought.

weird call but we burned a challenge

soc123_au

Staff member
Yes you are correct . Raiders had the flying start last week.
Vs Manly you did.
Titans too?
I dont recall having lopsided possession against the Titans. It could have been though. I mainly remember them being a shit load more resilient than I expected.

betcats

Referee
Interestingly, those 2 games, and the game tonight, the Panthers had the ball almost exclusively for the first 10-15 minutes.

I see a pattern.

The raiders had above 80 percent of the ball for the first 15 minutes last week almost all of it was attacking our line.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well done warriors, your defence was great.

The blokes who got the boot for the racial shit were 10 rows in front of me, couldn’t make out wat was said but they definitely gave it to Naden
Surprised you didn’t give them one of the famous betcats sprays brother!! Lol

betcats

Referee
Surprised you didn’t give them one of the famous betcats sprays brother!! Lol

There was about 15 of them they’d have likely shortened me up by a head or two they looked like a rowdy bunch hahah...I didn’t know they’d said anything racial until I saw it online at half time but like I said they were given it to Naden down in that corner waiting for the kick off after we scored first. the first official that came over and waved down the police was off the warriors bench, Matty Cameron came down and spoke to the police after that also then they all got marched.

When i was leaving I saw them jumping on a party bus, dumb shits hired a bus and all that just to get kicked out twenty minutes in.

betcats

Referee
I'm loving watching the Warriors at the moment. Everything against them but they are still putting up a great fight.

Yep they are good, compare them to the peahearts in Brisbane who have every advantage and it shows how much the intangibles like heart and culture all those cliches really are important.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

nah it’s the correct call and this from a Warriors fan who thinks we got a bit dudded (worst call being the Crichton intercept where he was offside AND knocked it on).

It’s basically just like a normal offside from a kick. It comes off RTS and Blair is in front of RTS. At the point it touches the Panthers player, Blair is less than 10 metres from him i.e. offside and inside the ten. The ball then goes to Blair which means he has become involved in the play. Offside.

Latest posts