What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Thu - Roosters 6-24 Storm @ SCG

Round 14: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Papenhauzen looks like he could go around again ffs typical storm
I would argue he is better than Slater was at this point in his career which is scary. I don't think he will reach the same heights as Slater though. But Billy was erratic and error prone in his first 2 seasons. Paps is pretty damn safe at the back.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I think based on that game the Storm will remain a force at least until Bellamy retires. Even then they’d need to replace Craig with a spud like Kevvie Walters or Stephen Kearney and it would take some time before the standards started to slip. But the Storm are too professional to choose a spud as Bellamy’s successor.

I’m glad Adam O’Brien is coaching my club because if he was still the heir apparent to Bellyache then it would be BAU for the Storm for another 15-20 years.

jack coburn

Juniors
Storm forwards and the bench ( is the best in the nrl) made the roosters forwards look like boys.
Thought they done well to keep it a bit respectable. Storm looked they were going going to score at will once the injuries set in.

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters never gave up, but now their premiership defence is in some trouble. Fairly tough road home, play the Raiders for 4th in a couple of weeks and the Knights could pass them too. Storm just too strong up the middle tonight as I expected. They need some troops back but they're losing more.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I know Roosters had some key players out - but the leadership without Smith and Munster was outstanding, from our spine in particular.
Very surprised and very happy with that performance.
The Storm were all over us form the 2nd set onwards and never looked back. Yes, we had 3 players go down during the game and a host of other key injuries but we were never realistically in the hunt. A loss like this was always coming given recent performances but the Storm were all class.

lazza

Juniors
Felt like boys against men. Storm tackle with intent to hurt. Roosters tackle like they're trying to place the Storm gently to the ground.

moffla

Bench
I think based on that game the Storm will remain a force at least until Bellamy retires. Even then they’d need to replace Craig with a spud like Kevvie Walters or Stephen Kearney and it would take some time before the standards started to slip. But the Storm are too professional to choose a spud as Bellamy’s successor.

I’m glad Adam O’Brien is coaching my club because if he was still the heir apparent to Bellyache then it would be BAU for the Storm for another 15-20 years.
Yeah we won’t bother looking at an established coach other than O’Brien tbh. When the time comes I’m sure we will appoint from within

King hit

Coach
Yeah we won’t bother looking at an established coach other than O’Brien tbh. When the time comes I’m sure we will appoint from within
As long as Smith or Bellamy are at the front of the Storm they will be strong always. When those 2 both leave they will decline.

greenBV4

Bench
yep just like we don't go for established players I don't see us going for an established coach

Im sure the club already has an idea who it will be as well

Latest posts