What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Thu - Roosters 6-24 Storm @ SCG

Round 14: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockosh

Juniors
Well deserved storm. What a well oiled machine. We were never in that game. Never understood how or why we were favourites. Was happy to keep it to 18 margin. At one point I thought I’d be visiting the no team has one the comp conceding 50.

shear_joy9

Coach
Quite a few injuries from this game.

keary broke a rib, Aubusson breaks his wrist, Lam rolled his ankle, vunivalu broke his jaw and Hughes pulled his groin.

Thought Friend was injured as well but his was just whining about getting called for a forward pass

Danish

Referee
Quite a few injuries from this game.

keary broke a rib, Aubusson breaks his wrist, Lam rolled his ankle, vunivalu broke his jaw and Hughes pulled his groin.

Thought Friend was injured as well but his was just whining about getting called for a forward pass

Friend injured? If only

The_Frog

First Grade
why the f**k are the roosters still $3.75 premiership favs???
They're not.

Sign me up. Rather take them at that price than the alternatives

Obviously it all depends what side they can put on the field but there's every chance they might have to do it from the bottom half of the 8. They've got 4 remaining games against top 8 sides.

I seriously can't see anyone stopping the Storm this year.

A side that can match them in the forwards might. The Roosters pack was almost reserve grade.

I’m still not sold of Penrith despite their record this year.
Time is on our side. If it's not this year, it might be next or the year after.

Last edited:
Never in it after the first 5 minutes last night. Storm were too good and even allowing for injuries the players just made too many mistakes on which Melbourne capitalised.

Tommy Smith

Referee
why the f**k are the roosters still $3.75 premiership favs???
We definitely shouldn't be favourites - that title belongs to the Storm then Panthers; but the bookies know that if we reach the finals with this team:

1. Teddy
2. Tupou
3. Jmoz
4. Manu
5. Bmoz
6. Keary
7. Flanagan
8. JWH
9. Friend
10. SST
11. Cordner
12. Crichton
13. Liu

14. Collins
15. Butcher
16. Tupouniua
17. SBW

Then even from 6th place we'll be very dangerous.

Generalzod

Immortal
Apparently the Storm are under investigation for having 14 players on the field, I guess the coach knew nothing about this either...

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
If true, the precedent is the storm lose the points right?

like they don’t give them to the roosters l, obviously. But they have to lose the competition points surely.

if I recall the dogs have been done for this in the past