What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R15 Fri - Panthers 38-12 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 15: Panthers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
May be confusing it with Kyle Feldt when this happened?

images
Yea, that i the one were I thought he injured his face. Thanks roo.

SDM

First Grade
Imagine playing virtually all the games at home. Using the least players in the comp yet still being pretenders

I think covid has disadvantaged the Eels, yeah they got a couple extra games at Bankwest, but they lost their advantage of a full bandwagon of booing mongoloids in a packed stadium.

pantherz9103

First Grade
16-10, wonder boy Crichton getting an absolute bath from Blake.

Once again I'll say that back in Round 5 we weren't the same team we are now. Still lacked confidence and polish in attack and it was Cleary's first game back from his suspension. We still looked pretty crap attacking inside the 20, more like the team of 2019 but it's a different story now in late August. With the confidence we are playing with now we most likely would have been further than 10-0 up that night.

SDM

First Grade
Once again I'll say that back in Round 5 we weren't the same team we are now. Still lacked confidence and polish in attack and it was Cleary's first game back from his suspension. We still looked pretty crap attacking inside the 20, more like the team of 2019 but it's a different story now in late August. With the confidence we are playing with now we most likely would have been further than 10-0 up that night.
Get down to Panthers and pick up a 2020 premiers t-shirt.