What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Warriors 36-6 Knights @ Tamworth

Round 16: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 16
Warriors v Newcastle Knights
Scully Park, Tamworth
Saturday 29 August 2020

Kickoff 3pm - Fox

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Adam Pompey 3. Hayze Perham 4. Peta Hiku 5. George Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chanel Harris-Tavita 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Jack Murchie 18. Isaiah Papali'i 20. Gerard Beale 21. Josh Curran 22. Paul Turner

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Starford To'a 3. Enari Tuala 4. Gehamat Shibasaki 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Kurt Mann 10. Jacob Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. Josh King 17. Pasami Saulo 18. Brodie Jones 19. Chris Randall 20. Tex Hoy 21. Jirah Momoisea

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Gavin Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Lowe

Last edited by a moderator:

Leber

Bench
I quite fancy us in this one actually. We have won 3 of the last 4 with only a narrow loss to the Table topping Panthers. Plus we should have CHT back.

NewySteel

Juniors
Assume Lino or Tex will come in for this game, maybe even the Frashman to 5/8

If our defence holds up we should win. Need to find some cohesion inside the opposition 20 though, last week was shocking

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights should win but they did lose to the Bulldogs a few weeks back. I think the Warriors are a fair chance of an upset.

GongPanther

Referee
Warriors by 8. Newcastle bar one easy game, have spluttered through their games as if they lack not enough drive.

Rodney Rude

Juniors
Considering we have already beat the Warriors 20/0 this season with their best available team, I’m confident that we can get the job done if the team turn up with the right attitude.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Warriors by 8. Newcastle bar one easy game, have spluttered through their games as if they lack not enough drive.
This doesn’t make sense.
Anyway I’m going to tip the warriors.
Not sure yet if I’ll put money on them though so relax warriors fans

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Considering we have already beat the Warriors 20/0 this season with their best available team, I’m confident that we can get the job done if the team turn up with the right attitude.

uh, no. Warriors weren’t near full strength then plus they had Kearney coaching.

Rodney Rude

Juniors
uh, no. Warriors weren’t near full strength then plus they had Kearney coaching.

Oh really?

Warriors team for Round 1

RTS, Herbert, Fusitua, Hiku, Maumalo, CHT, Green, Ah Mau, Egan, Burr, Blair, Harris, Papali’i - Nikorima, JTB, Katoa, Vuniyayawa

Who was missing?

Latest posts