What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Thu - Eels 0-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 16: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wasn't expecting that. The only game I thought could be high quality this weekend turned out a dud.

GongPanther

Referee
How dare you.
I very soggy. :(

Was at that match. Changa's boots glistened in the sunlight. Most ppl in the crowd lolled. Couldn't bring myself to laugh as Changa play against the Panthers in Penrith, and all of us as young kids got to slap him on the back after the match whilst he was getting interviewed by Frank Hyde's off-sider.

GongPanther

Referee
they desert this place when they are losing, yet as soon as they have a few wins we’re full of them
Just about every Souths fan I've known, if they had lost a game, they never wanted to talk about it. In fact, they didn't even want to know about it if any other team had won, or lost.

isaiah

Bench
LMAO fancy a Broncos fan thinking they can troll anyone? Let alone one who posts everywhere but the game day threads as they get belted. At least I Bleed Moron has had the self-awareness to vanish entirely.
troll? i was right.