What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Thu - Eels 0-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 16: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 16
Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Thursday 27 August 2020

Kickoff 7:50pm - Nine/Fox

TL-PAR20a.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Ray Stone 15. Andrew Davey 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Stefano Utoikamanu 19. Haze Dunster 20. Will Smith 21. Brad Takairangi

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Corey Allan 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Jed Cartwright 19. Steven Marsters 20. Troy Dargan 21. Kurt Dillon

1Iy8euW.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Frog

First Grade
Souths win by 50 one week get flogged by 50 the next week
Didn't that happen in the finals last year? Not to Souffs of course. I would not have brought that up were I you. With Souffs not having beat a side above 8th and Parra in 3rd and at near full strength and at home I expect the latter to prevail narrowly.

yobbo84

First Grade
Only our second game this year vs a Top 8 side with our full spine (the other being a tight loss to Penrith). Will be a good yardstick for us, even with almost our entire 3/4 line out sans Campbell Graham.

SDM

First Grade
Only our second game this year vs a Top 8 side with our full spine (the other being a tight loss to Penrith). Will be a good yardstick for us, even with almost our entire 3/4 line out sans Campbell Graham.

The tight loss to Penrith was a shit game from both sides.

Fangs

Coach
Interesting game. Parramatta should be full of confidence, but you just feel the momentum isn't quite where it appears to be.

Was Saturday simply a flash in the pan for South Sydney? We will find out on Thursday evening 8.00pm.

Someguy

First Grade
Big game for both teams, parramatta floundering but comfortable in top 4, Souths looking to build momentum coming up to the finals.

I feel parra have shown most of what they have this season while Souths are just starting to click. With parramatta on milking watch Souths to win in a spiteful match

Bandwagon

Staff member
Parra to win on the basis of far superior defence, and a Burgess knock on (or two or so ).

84 Baby

Referee
No Gagai? $ouff$ specials then

GongPanther

Referee
What amused me was the wankery from the Fox media treating that Souths win as if it was one for the ages. It was a huge win against a side that was piratically non-existent as far as their best line up was concerned.

They should be brought right back down to Earth with a thud with a 28-16 loss

yobbo84

First Grade
What amused me was the wankery from the Fox media treating that Souths win as if it was one for the ages. It was a huge win against a side that was piratically non-existent as far as their best line up was concerned.

They should be brought right back down to Earth with a thud with a 28-16 loss
To be fair we were missing more players than they were, not that I saw that mentioned anywhere. This week is the true test though, nice to have our full spine against a Top 8 side again.

I'd also be wary of getting too arrogant as a Panthers supporter; you've won nothing yet.

84 Baby

Referee
To be fair we were missing more players than they were, not that I saw that mentioned anywhere. This week is the true test though, nice to have our full spine against a Top 8 side again.

I'd also be wary of getting too arrogant as a Panthers supporter; you've won nothing yet.
Missing Surgess and Inglis doesn’t count

Latest posts