What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Thu - Eels 0-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 16: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
images

Bazal

Post Whore
Improving. I give it a 4/10 being you must eventually drag yourself out from the crayon stage.

Your follow up sentence makes no sense and shits in the mouth of the English language, so I'm not sure you should be throwing out gradings when you can't even get your own shit together.

Smug level was appropriately high however

GongPanther

Referee
Your follow up sentence makes no sense and shits in the mouth of the English language, so I'm not sure you should be throwing out gradings when you can't even get your own shit together.

Smug level was appropriately high however
Of course it wouldn't make sense of to you because of you lack of education which only goes as far as squiggling incoherent words on an etch-a-sketch, so this is why I'm here to help you.

And remember, if you are to improve, you need to vastly improve your gradings from me to graduate through to kindergarten.

For this one I give you a 3/10. Gradual improvement needed. Grammar and articulation needs extra work.