What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Fri - Rabbitohs 16-22 Storm @ ANZ

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 17
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Melbourne Storm
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Friday 4 September 2020

Kickoff 7:55pm - Nine/Fox

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Corey Allan 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Keaon Koloamatangi 18. Jed Cartwright 19. Steven Marsters 20. Troy Dargan 21. Ky Rodwell

TL-MEL20a.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Isaac Lumelume 3. Brenko Lee 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Chris Lewis 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. Nicholas Hynes 15. Ryley Jacks 16. Albert Vete 17. Darryn Schonig 18. Sandor Earl 19. Max King 20. Aaron Pene 21. Kenneath Bromwich

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

SDM

First Grade
Will be good to finally gauge where Souffs fit in after their last 2 opponents didn't show up.

Someguy

First Grade
Storm to make significantly more metres in attack but to fall short on the scoreboard. Souths looking ominous right now

Grapple

Bench
My Souffs neighbors have been storin DOG SHIT in a plastic bin on their balcony. I can smell it from mine. Just rancid.

due to this, I think I’ll have to go for Melbourne.

why do you live next door to souths fans? and why are they storing it? what's wrong with you man? mooooove

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
why do you live next door to souths fans? and why are they storing it? what's wrong with you man? mooooove

I only detected they were souffs fans by a sticker on their mazda 3.

Recently I was out on the balcony enjoying a frothy and I just got this brutal yet distinctive waft. Anyway, I stuck my head around like DCE and saw the lady throwing a small bag into a plastic bin - the waft increased with the lid off. I think they are too lazy to take the shit down to the bin room on each occasion. Or flush the nuggets?

Unbelievable. Not to be classist but I am in a wealth suburb in Canberra. In an apartment though.

I've put in a complaint to the body corporate.

Grapple

Bench
I only detected they were souffs fans by a sticker on their mazda 3.

Recently I was out on the balcony enjoying a frothy and I just got this brutal yet distinctive waft. Anyway, I stuck my head around like DCE and saw the lady throwing a small bag into a plastic bin - the waft increased with the lid off. I think they are too lazy to take the shit down to the bin room on each occasion. Or flush the nuggets?

Unbelievable. Not to be classist but I am in a wealth suburb in Canberra. In an apartment though.

I've put in a complaint to the body corporate.

i'm no saint but i sure don't shit on a balcony. what a disappointing result.
you should gently remind them greg inglis, despite his flaws, would not dare do such a thing.